I like shaving tutorials, don't you?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
"This video also teaches you, why you should not get tattooed when you are 18"
Yup.
As I’m tattoo’d I always warn the young people at college to resist going too far and keeping tattoos out of sight or easily covered if they are done young. That’s if they really HAVE to have them, I’d certainly if anything recommend they don’t.

Even at my age I’ve experienced negativity towards mine on my lower arms. There’s certainly nothing explicit etc. I don’t mind tattoos on a woman, perhaps in this case she’s a little young to have some of the heavier work, for me it’s a little too much. But none the less it’s her decision.

Personally when working with young people be it Scouts or at college it has certain advantages. It can break the ice and gets them talking about them.

Do I ever regret having any of mine ? No, in fact I’m after more. Don’t get me started on the Daily Mail, they seem to see fit to regularly having a go at people with tattoos, and prejudge people on appearance.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
As I’m tattoo’d I always warn the young people at college to resist going too far and keeping tattoos out of sight or easily covered if they are done young. That’s if they really HAVE to have them, I’d certainly if anything recommend they don’t.

Even at my age I’ve experienced negativity towards mine on my lower arms. There’s certainly nothing explicit etc. I don’t mind tattoos on a woman, perhaps in this case she’s a little young to have some of the heavier work, for me it’s a little too much. But none the less it’s her decision.

Personally when working with young people be it Scouts or at college it has certain advantages. It can break the ice and gets them talking about them.

Do I ever regret having any of mine ? No, in fact I’m after more. Don’t get me started on the Daily Mail, they seem to see fit to regularly having a go at people with tattoos, and prejudge people on appearance.
I don't have any tattoos myself - the idea doesn't appeal to me. Anyone wants to have some or many... their choice... none of my business... some of them even look quite good, just not on me, as I would want to change them every few months :D
"This video also teaches you, why you should not get tattooed when you are 18" were her words, not mine. Although I agree.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Nice! This certainly makes a change from the usual shaving clips. I actually watched it all the way through for a change hoping she might not stop at her thighs :devil:

She's actually the spitting image of an ex of mine, minus the bodywork, who's one of the main reasons why I'm now residing in a pokey little studio. At least the bathroom is all mine and I can do what I want :p:

Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I really enjoy shaving videos. They helped me greatly when I first started out. My favorite people to watch in no particular order are Nick Shaves, Our very own Kevy and even though he is over opinionated but he seems to know his stuff Chris from iLather. The reasons are; Nick Shaves first. I just like this guy he is the kind of bloke I'd like to know in real life, always positive and enthusiastic. He doesn't flaunt his stuff and doesn't seem to chase the latest gear, he uses what you could call beginner razors but he enjoys his shaves.
Kevy; Well this guy is another I'd love to meet down the pub, really comes across as a genuine friendly chap, he has a great sense of humour and always make me laugh somewhere in his videos. As he is British you never know if we ever have a meet I could shake his hand one day.
Chris; Well he certainly rattles a few feathers (No pun intended) speaks as he finds and shames the devil. If he doesn't like it he'll tell you and the maker too. Always entertaining though and well produced videos.
My fave video is this one, if you are new to the world of straights and you have just been to @Billy or one of our other fine honers and bought that shave ready square point Japanese razor and just can't wait to get started well just fast forward to around 6.40 and you'll see why that square point SR was such a good buy. :eek:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtmlntIbDvQ

D

Deleted member 30

I really enjoy shaving videos. They helped me greatly when I first started out. My favorite people to watch in no particular order are Nick Shaves, Our very own Kevy and even though he is over opinionated but he seems to know his stuff Chris from iLather. The reasons are; Nick Shaves first. I just like this guy he is the kind of bloke I'd like to know in real life, always positive and enthusiastic. He doesn't flaunt his stuff and doesn't seem to chase the latest gear, he uses what you could call beginner razors but he enjoys his shaves.
Kevy; Well this guy is another I'd love to meet down the pub, really comes across as a genuine friendly chap, he has a great sense of humour and always make me laugh somewhere in his videos. As he is British you never know if we ever have a meet I could shake his hand one day.
Chris; Well he certainly rattles a few feathers (No pun intended) speaks as he finds and shames the devil. If he doesn't like it he'll tell you and the maker too. Always entertaining though and well produced videos.
My fave video is this one, if you are new to the world of straights and you have just been to @Billy or one of our other fine honers and bought that shave ready square point Japanese razor and just can't wait to get started well just fast forward to around 6.40 and you'll see why that square point SR was such a good buy. :eek:
I thought he would of quit after the third cut. He certainly has stamina. Lol