I am going through a simple set up

GoReds

Forum GOD!
I am facing that I have simplified my shaving routine.

I am set using a Schick Injector plus a Proline blade. I have 2 - 3 brushes that I am enjoying and I rotate between 6 soaps and a shaving cream.

I just use a one pass shaving. I am reducing my collection also. I might want to try just a bulb manchurian knot.

Is anyone going through a simpler shaving routine?
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I am trying to. I am really torn between having a small collection of nice razors and reducing them down to just Two. Which Two is the crux of the problem. All mine do what I want them to do, I've owned a few in my time and whittled them down, reducing them further will be a difficult chore.
 

Xring3

Forum GOD!
I am trying to. I am really torn between having a small collection of nice razors and reducing them down to just Two. Which Two is the crux of the problem. All mine do what I want them to do, I've owned a few in my time and whittled them down, reducing them further will be a difficult chore.
So it is with any collection. Every time I feel the urge to whittle down any of my collectibles I find myself saying well, not this one and not that one. In the end nothing gets disposed of.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
One razor would be the ultimate reduction and a hand full of soaps but I don't think I'm ready to go that far just yet so the aim is to get down to a hand full of razors, 3 or 4 blade makes and a hand full of soaps, I could then still have a change of razor to keep things interesting and also soaps and blades.
:) P.
 
Last edited:

gile

Forum GOD!
After I owned and tried many razors I narrowed to Gillette rocket hd, tech and karve for DE and Schick L type. I use this razors on daily basis. I kept r41 and Gem 1912 one for its efficiency and because it was present from friend other for its efficiency and beauty. I use those last to maybe once or twice per year when I skip few day and need to move more stubble. Because all my razors are not that expensive I decided to keep those but would be no issue to keep only one. I think that all this wetshaving thing is exaggeration but maybe it's our curse. One think I cannot resist but tend to limit myself is buying shaving soaps.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
A simple set up is one razor, one soap, one brush and one pass like the old days when it was just shaving. Did that for 40 odd years and I ain't going back to it. Just having too much fun being spoilt by an over abundance of choice.

Bob
 
Top