How to reduce dark circles under the eyes?

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I know the best cure for reducing dark circles and bags under the eyes is sleep but failing that.....

Has anyone got any recommendations for eye cream? Nothing mega expensive maybe around £20.00 mark? Or other advice on reducing dark circles under the eyes?

Cheers
(Knackered) Rob :okay::cool::blackeye:

halvor

a most elusive fish
Sorry to hear of your not sleeping. Do you have access to a foundation cream or something with colour? Take a teeny tiny amount and distribute under your eye. Use little enough and it's hardly discernible to anyone beyond a couple of feet away.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Hi Halvor,
I’ve never sleep well TBH. Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. I'll have a look in my make-up bag.:blush::wink:

jb7

Bloke
Green Tea Bags - dip in ice cold water - then apply to the eyes for 10-15 mins - repeat daily.

Or make a stash of these -

Cucumber juice - extract - soak cotton wool pads - pop in a freeze bag and into your freezer - apply for 10-15

Hydration, as already mentioned, is supposed to be a key factor also.

wazza

a dog got personality
I have dark eyes due to lack of sleep and crap sleeping patterns. Due to this I hammer the coffee, if I take a break then they do reduce.
I think diet also effects it to, as with a health kick they reduce too.
Most of the time the diet goes outta the window and hammer the coffee.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Used to be able to get an Indian cream called fair and lovely. Works instantly but runs in the rain/sweat if applied too heavy, embarrassing moment in a club when at uni. Fade out cream from your pharmacy is similar.