Home-made Lotion - Better for the Skin AND for the Blade ?

Gonflage

Well Tony is back...
Hello Sabre.

Yes I have just come back out of the woodwork. I posted explanations and apologies in the New Members section - May I assume that you read of my return there and should I copy it here ?

Tony.

Sabre

Forum GOD!
Hello Sabre.

Yes I have just come back out of the woodwork. I posted explanations and apologies in the New Members section - May I assume that you read of my return there and should I copy it here ?

Tony.
I would just carry on getting guinea pigs...

Gonflage

I would just carry on getting guinea pigs...
Then I will !

In fact was suggested by several members many months ago that I should send out some samples of The Shaving Solution (working title) for evaluation. Samples are almost ready to go and I hope to get them in the post within the next week or so.

I believe that the form is that those who would be willing to try out The Shaving Solution, would private email me with the addresses to which they would like them sent. I think one or two people pm'd me early on but perhaps they could re-send please ? There was even a note from a certain member asking me to note who was first. The rest, please don't all rush at once. also please remember that I am posting from the deepest sticks ("Boonies" for members of the transatlantic persuasion. ) of SW France , so they will take a few days to get to you.

Just as an aside, our proposed label supplier has let us down, so if anyone happens to be in the business of printing transparent waterproof labels, it would be nice to keep it in the family.

Tony

Gonflage

PM sent earlier today but no reply? As mentioned above, you need to get it out there. Let people try it and review it sensibly. Speculate to accumulate as they say. :wink:
Good morning.

I hope that by now you may have seen my recent explanation and apology for my prolonged silence.

I hope to get some samples out withing the next week or so. If you would care to try The Shaving Solution, perhaps you would like to let me have your postal details.

Regards

Tony.

MPH

Forum GOD!
@Gonflage .... For someone who's "not advertising" and has no experience of selling in this area you seem very capable of "promoting" your product. As such, I dare say you could make a success of it even if you product isn't quite the life changer you speak of.

Your problem may be that most of us are quite happy with the soaps we use and you could never match the range of scents available, so people will still always use their current favourites.

The positive is that we all love to try something new, and I suspect many would give it a go if priced reasonably. Whether it then takes off to be a viable business depends how good it actually is...... Which will only be known by trying.

Good luck.:)

p.s - If you decide not to try and run it as a business, maybe you could just let us all know your recipe so we could all try it anyway???