history of proraso

historically speaking, what retailers across the u.s. have sold proraso from 1995 and onward and im not talking about online retailers........ would kmart, target, or thrifty now known as rite aid have sold all of the proraso products?? what regular retailers would have sold ALL of the proraso line of products from that year and onward because im trying to remember and i mean from the bottom of my heart remember if maybe kmart, target, or thrifty could have been selling ALL of the proraso products but i honestly cannot remember for some reason and i dont know why...........??? what retailer across america would have been selling all and i mean all of the proraso products so the american people could buy it? would any of you guys care to take a stab here?

in what year did proraso.com first go up and running? was their website up in running in like 2001 or maybe earlier? does someone who loves to use proraso happen to know?

i chatted with what remains of kmart.com and they told me that they were selling most not all of the proraso products from 1995 onward, then why would someone say that proraso was virtually unknown in america up until 2007 then???? why wasnt proraso as popular like gillette or schick then???

SeanC

Forum GOD!
i chatted with what remains of kmart.com and they told me that they were selling most not all of the proraso products from 1995 onward, then why would someone say that proraso was virtually unknown in america up until 2007 then???? why wasnt proraso as popular like gillette or schick then???
Because it's not very good?

All you do is ask questions and then never reply to any of the answers you're getting.

You also appear to be obsessed with Proraso.
All you do is ask questions and then never reply to any of the answers you're getting.

You also appear to be obsessed with Proraso.
im not obsessed with proraso its just that i wish i could go back in time and have probably used it than gillette and like that never experience such skin irritation in the first place!

someone told me that tabac and mitchell might be better than proraso, how true would their statement be? can someone share their opinion here............

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
It’s true. Proraso is fine and it’s cheap but both Tabac and Mitchell's are better.

Tabac has fantastic performance but the scent divides opinion, I like it but wish it wasn’t quite so strong.

Mitchell's has fantastic performance and a nice mild scent but some struggle to lather it.

My recommendation would be Speick, performance is up there with Tabac but with a milder and more pleasant scent. I have an extensive soap collection including some high-end artisan soaps and Speick is still my go-to.