Help! What is this?????

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
A few days ago, I was looking for an old honing stone and instead I found an old box full of old fragrances. It must have been sitting there for 10 - 15 years. Anyhow in it I found the usual suspects Davidoff, Kouros, Police (To Be) and a nice old 90s bottle of JPG Le Male. So Why do I need your help?

Well in it I also found this

All I can say is, It is a lovely warm amber scent with either vanilla or tonka bean, there is also some spice and a little musk.
I don't know if it is for Men or Women but it is some lovely juice.

I Hope there is a Sherlock amongst you can help but there is always Dr Watson :okay:

Last edited:

Dr Watson

James
I Hope there is a Sherlock amongst you can help but there is always Dr Watson :okay:
You called? :p:

Sorry, I have no idea. To me it looks (and sounds) like an old bottle of CK Obsession but the text is wrong so can't be, Avon equivalent perhaps?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I think there is some cinnamon and/or nutmeg in it as well!

Forget these. As it dries down the vanilla explodes with musk!

Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
You called? :p:

Sorry, I have no idea. To me it looks (and sounds) like an old bottle of CK Obsession but the text is wrong so can't be, Avon equivalent perhaps?
Type looks rightish to me for Obsession but the bottle doesn’t. Looks like a women’s bottle, looks familiar too. Annoying that one.

Last edited:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
The first word looks like “Occur” with all caps but the O bigger. It then looks like “for men”, “eau de toilette”, “vaporisateur”, “natural spray”.

Unfortunately as I know nothing about smellies I’m unable to offer anything else.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Is the bottle smooth or ridged, looks like ridged from the photo. But if it’s not could it be Obsession for women ?

Scrub that, printing not in the right place.

I’d say the bit under the name says “eau de toilette vaporiser natural spray”

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Mrs immediately thought Gucci.
Oscar de la renta - like Oscar for men or something? Looks familiar too..

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
The first word looks like “Occur” with all caps but the O bigger. It then looks like “for men”, “eau de toilette”, “vaporisateur”, “natural spray”.

Unfortunately as I know nothing about smellies I’m unable to offer anything else.

Thanks for all your efforts all the same, :thumbsup:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
A few days ago, I was looking for an old honing stone and instead I found an old box full of old fragrances. It must have been sitting there for 10 - 15 years. Anyhow in it I found the usual suspects Davidoff, Kouros, Police (To Be) and a nice old 90s bottle of JPG Le Male. So Why do I need your help?

Well in it I also found this

All I can say is, It is a lovely warm amber scent with either vanilla or tonka bean, there is also some spice and a little musk.
I don't know if it is for Men or Women but it is some lovely juice.

any labels on the bottom?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
A few pics from different views of bottle

Sorry but nothing like a makers mark or ingredients on the bottom But there is a #10 on the glass bottom!

rum

Forum GOD!
I would say CK Obsession as well which would also make sense given your description of what it smells like.