Headphones - Which ones do you use?

Dobbo25

Forum GOD!
Thought I'd open a thread to see what headphones/ earphones people use and would recommend.

I'm currently using Bowers and Wilkins P5 Wireless on ear, and RHA350 in ear.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Bose QC35.

I love them. I'm no audiophile but the wireless, noise-cancelling technology is crazily useful for my needs and the sound quality is good enough for me.

S

Steve Bowles

I've got the Bose QC35s and Sony MDR-1000X. I've got a Sony HR mp-3 player that works in tandem with the Sony headphones. Both are great.

Dobbo25

Forum GOD!
I use my RHA 350 in work, which whilst not noise cancelling have noise isolation which is excellent, as I work in over 95 DB continual noise, for the price and a 3yr guarantee I couldn't praise them high enough.

I have no connection to RHA but here's a link to the British company. I had a spare pair that became faulty after a year I bought them, even though I had only used them for about 2 months I messaged them and they sent me out a replacement set within a couple of days and an SAE envelope to send the faulty pair back. Even though they were only a £20 set of earphones, what more could you ask for? :)

https://www.rha-audio.com/uk/earphones

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Shure SE215.
I have tried loads and these (Shure) are the only ones the fit and stay in my ears and are comfortable too.
I also bought a bluetooth cable for them from China, sound quality obviously not quite as good but it surprised me how good it is.
No noise cancellation, but the isolation is superb.
If I ever come into money I would by the next model up.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Shure SE215.
I have tried loads and these (Shure) are the only ones the fit and stay in my ears and are comfortable too.
I also bought a bluetooth cable for them from China, sound quality obviously not quite as good but it surprised me how good it is.
No noise cancellation, but the isolation is superb.
If I ever come into money I would by the next model up.
I've an old pair of Shure, no idea what the model number is but they are great in ear phones. Mine lack the inline volume controls for the iPhone, but the sound quality is excellent and they do stay in ear very well.

I've also some on ear B&O, superb !

Nico1970

Forum GOD!
Sennheiser HD 598 - good old fashioned wired for me!

It is, however, interesting to see how far wireless has come on, albeit I've yet to try any wireless headphones that come anywhere near the sound quality of a decent wired set.

Dobbo25

Forum GOD!
Sennheiser HD 598 - good old fashioned wired for me!

It is, however, interesting to see how far wireless has come on, albeit I've yet to try any wireless headphones that come anywhere near the sound quality of a decent wired set.
I know what you mean about wired being better, the Bowers & Wilkins P5 and P7 can be wired up as well.

I'm looking forward to RHA releasing their in ear wireless sets.

Last edited: