RiverMan
Forum GOD!
For me, I’ve done the minimalist thing for a while. Pretty much limited myself to a 40s superspeed, Mitchell’s Wool Fat and a Muhle STF brush (which replaced a Duke 2) with a Simpson Chubby at the weekend.
I’ve actually relaxed this over the last six months. I bought a couple of Shavemac brushes for the weekend rotation and replaced my superspeed as my daily shaver of choice with a Razorock Mamba. I’m also on the list for a Wolfman and I’ve started using a haslinger soap (the seaweed one) alongside the MWF
so still only 2 soaps, 4 brushes and a couple of razors with one on order but not quite as restrained as I used to be. I can see myself buying one more stainless steel razor before the Wolfman turns up. Perhaps a timeless.
no more soap though. I had a pick of DRH Arlington unopened for about a year and when I finally got round to using it, the scent had gone. So that has put me off having a big soap collection, perhaps unjustifiably so
I’ve actually relaxed this over the last six months. I bought a couple of Shavemac brushes for the weekend rotation and replaced my superspeed as my daily shaver of choice with a Razorock Mamba. I’m also on the list for a Wolfman and I’ve started using a haslinger soap (the seaweed one) alongside the MWF
so still only 2 soaps, 4 brushes and a couple of razors with one on order but not quite as restrained as I used to be. I can see myself buying one more stainless steel razor before the Wolfman turns up. Perhaps a timeless.
no more soap though. I had a pick of DRH Arlington unopened for about a year and when I finally got round to using it, the scent had gone. So that has put me off having a big soap collection, perhaps unjustifiably so