Hammered copper bowl

basileusss

Done with it , curious if it make a big difference.
Looks like an inverted areola , size of bubbles going from big at the bottom to small and smaller
At least will confuse to death the archaelogists from the future - some latin poetry , a weird hashtag a slavic name and year 2020 :D
IMG_4751.JPG
IMG_4752.JPG

basileusss

I bought it for my local 2nd hand store but flat , i modified a screwdriver and did the bubbles.
Very soft ,easy to work , now i search "2mm copper sheet " , making a brush stand should not be difficult either . Too much free time ...

basileusss

Thank you,now is upgraded with a telescopic steel mirror too, i am gonna stop before adding a mini bluetooth speaker or humidity sensors :roflmao:

basileusss

yours is better , larger butt :D i think bigger bubbles are not better , they may harm the brush ,indeed smaller waves/dunes-like formations are better
ooor a mix of concave/convex bubbles on the bottom , some for keeping soap reserve the rest for lathering ....need to order a few more steel bowls :D

fredyx

Forum GOD!
yours is better , larger butt :D i think bigger bubbles are not better , they may harm the brush ,indeed smaller waves/dunes-like formations are better
ooor a mix of concave/convex bubbles on the bottom , some for keeping soap reserve the rest for lathering ....need to order a few more steel bowls :D
After using the Collapsible Dog bowl... I can tell you the bubbles should be big to have some effect in lathering... They won't harm your brushes tips, textured bowls like shuribachi do.
IMG_20200321_150012.jpg