Haircut & Shave Co. P076 OC 17-4 SS Razor

Rasatura Bagnata

That is a VERY low profile head. Aesthetically H&S have never done it for me though and this is no different (I think its mainly the handles)
I have the original anodized version that works well me; the handle has grown on me. I doubt I'll buy this new one.

Last edited:

Keto

I wonder what the blade exposure is with this one, would it be like the no75 ( neutral ) or different?

snackgoblin

I wonder what the blade exposure is with this one, would it be like the no75 ( neutral ) or different?
It will be positive blade exposure, hence the "P" in P076 (.76 mm blade gap). I believe on his instagram he calls it "slightly positive blade exposure," hope this helps.

Edit: Another of Aji's comments from his instagram page... "just enough blade feel but nothing too aggressive. Something that will remove hair on your face not skin of your face"

Last edited:

TobyC

Patriot
Blade is clamped nicely, all the way to the edge of the cap, perfect! Not a fan of the handle though.

Keto

It will be positive blade exposure, hence the "P" in P076 (.76 mm blade gap). I believe on his instagram he calls it "slightly positive blade exposure," hope this helps.

Edit: Another of Aji's comments from his instagram page... "just enough blade feel but nothing too aggressive. Something that will remove hair on your face not skin of your face"
Thank you, that does help.

Keto

Does he give a release date? I'm just full of questions it seems, but I like the NO75 smooth but want more efficiency.