Haircut and Shave N075 Razor

Shavemd

Forum GOD!
this is the later version no75 ltd edition release with the newer handle and stainless base plate- -in all stainless -with a very high polish-already all sold out-just awaiting delivery -so will report back on how it performs on arrival
I have this version and it is a very comfortable close shave. The polishing on mine is equal to my Wolfman high polished WR1. I thought the new release was only a machined finish.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
only saw one last week- and liked the look of it -hence my immediate and not impulsive-purchase-looks superb and reports- would say that it is an excellent and impressive shaver as well-thanks-jim

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
I have this version and it is a very comfortable close shave. The polishing on mine is equal to my Wolfman high polished WR1. I thought the new release was only a machined finish.
as far as i know- the one i have just purchased is the highly polished ltd edition release?will know once it arrives with me next week-looks an interesting razor??

Marcos

Forum GOD!
I look forward to trying one. I messaged the maker and inquired about a razor with positive exposure possibly at some point and he said there is one he is working on but not for a little while at least.

Shavemd

Forum GOD!
Pulled mine out tonight Persona Red, Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge and a 28mm Maggard’s SHD brush. Wonderful relaxing 3 pass shave. This razor looks as good as a mirror polished Wolfman and shaves so smoothly and effortlessly. I don’t think I would want positive exposure as this one gets the job done.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
3 shaves in with the its edition polished version-reminds me of my original woman bbs-superb- and very efficient razor-first shave with a feather-used 1912 soap-sublime-2nd shave used a souplex blade -and exactly the same-removes all in a 2 pass shave and no touch ups required at all-superbly efficient razor 3rd shave-and used chatillon lux soap- rose and sandalwood and another souplex blade-yet another perfect shave--so easy to use-and never, ever offers to bite, or cut you!on a par with the very best shaving razors-I have ever owned-a definite keeper this one- and the finish- is on a par with the wolfman as regards finish and polish-even the thread on the cap-is much better machined than your usual s/s razors

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!

After a month of heavy use, I'm getting a trouble-free two-pass BBS, including on a daily shave case, even with soft blades like Rapier Platinum Lux.
The only one DE razor in my 4 years’ experience, which in terms of softness / efficiency almost equal the Paradigm SE Titanium.

Great Razor, love it, my #1 DE razor now :)

Last edited: