Haircut and Shave N075 Razor

Rasatura Bagnata

I truly enjoy my H&S with the anodized base plate version. Although I have not shaved with nor own this new version, it seems like they added weight to the head with the stainless steel base plate and then tried to get the overall weight down by taking the added weight away from the handle. It will be interesting to learn the weight of both head assemblies (aluminum vs. stainless steel base plates). The stainless steel base plate was also supposed to be available by itself for those who have already bought the aluminum version.

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
The handle reminds me of the Wolfman WRH7 with the knurling slightly more towards the head. Mine is ordered and will be first sent to the freight forwarder in Portland, then on to Japan.

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
As one who was unimpressed with the looks of the original H&S I have to say that that looks really nice! I’d probably swap the handle but then again I stick a bulldog on most things.

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
Yet another Wolf inspired handle, can’t moan, i’ve just bought a similar one
I'd love to see these artisans provide an option for a titanium handle.

Shifting weight towards the head, while keeping razor weight down, creates better control.

Holyzeus

TSR reject
I hope the new handle works as good as the Wolfman. I have to admit that I do like the handle and therefore the balance of the aluminium plate model. Time will tell.
James made two for me at different times at 100mm before it became an option. Best handle i’ve ever used bar none

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
I prefer the H&N over my Raw with either plate. I am using a different handle, one from CG, with the 075 and an quite pleased. I'll probably get the SS base plate because I am afflicted with RAS not because of dissatisfaction with the current setup. The 075 was quite a surprise, great razor.

Rasatura Bagnata

I'd love to see these artisans provide an option for a titanium handle.

Shifting weight towards the head, while keeping razor weight down, creates better control.
H&S is contemplating, but not definitive on making a titanium version of this razor.
I prefer the H&N over my Raw with either plate. I am using a different handle, one from CG, with the 075 and an quite pleased. I'll probably get the SS base plate because I am afflicted with RAS not because of dissatisfaction with the current setup. The 075 was quite a surprise, great razor.
I only own the RS-10 and I too find that the H&S shaves better than the RS-10. I've grown fonder of the H&S over time and now even like the lug of a handle that came with the anodized version.