p.b
Forum GOD!
On May 18 I placed an order with haircutandshaveco on Etsy for a 24mm Cashmere and a Brown and WHite synthetic knot. The cost of the knots and shipping were about half the price of AP Shave Co. I chased the order three days ago and this afternoon received contact via Etsy to say that they had made a mistake and shipping was much more expensive and they needed to adjust it. Was that OK?
I responded with I'm unhappy about this, how much more? No response, so I sent another response basically saying if you're going to wait 23 days before telling there's a shipping cost mistake then honour the order at the original price or cancel.
They appear to have deleted their Etsy account, so I've raised a PayPal dispute which I'm sure I'll win.
If you have an Etsy order with them then please check.
They seem to be the same company selling the $190 razor. I await their response via the PayPal dispute but be aware that they might not be a honest company.
I responded with I'm unhappy about this, how much more? No response, so I sent another response basically saying if you're going to wait 23 days before telling there's a shipping cost mistake then honour the order at the original price or cancel.
They appear to have deleted their Etsy account, so I've raised a PayPal dispute which I'm sure I'll win.
If you have an Etsy order with them then please check.
They seem to be the same company selling the $190 razor. I await their response via the PayPal dispute but be aware that they might not be a honest company.
mate I feel so so sorry. I was the one that put you on to them. My order for the cashmere and motherlode came through ok. What the blooming hell are they thinking. You'll defo get you money back from paypal.