hair dye (beard) recommendations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

If I ever tried I am sure I’d end with a salt, pepper and ginger beard. Yeah was a ginger as a kid. That aside I really wouldn’t worry about others thoughts on a bit of salt and pepper, be yourself. Use to work with a fella who dyed his hair everyone was laughing at him behind his back and too his face. If you are going to do if find something that blends in to your natural hair colour and isn’t obvious, his was. Just reminded me of my grandmother, she had perfectly dyed jet black hair, I can’t recall ever seeing a grey hair.
Yea I know what you mean

Before using henna I was getting the odd bronze/gold'ish hair

Tbh ginger beards look good imo

Like I love the colour of this guy's beard, looks good imo as it's different

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUc1_Bb52Y

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
How easy is it to source locally or do you get it online?

I'm defo going with bigen,
as it seem popular on YouTube especially with this one bearded YouTuber I follow although he usual the oriental black but I was thinking of the dark auburn get that sort of red'dish colour

View attachment 98606
I used to be able to order it through the Pharmacy but can't find Bigen listed on any of supplier sites, so now Amazon is the chosen one. Regarding colour I'll leave that in your hands.

D

Deleted member 2936

I used to be able to order it through the Pharmacy but can't find Bigen listed on any of supplier sites, so now Amazon is the chosen one. Regarding colour I'll leave that in your hands.
sorry for late reply, try out your local afro hair shops, they tend to have them in all the various colours

otherwise like you say ebay, amazon is the place to go