hair dye (beard) recommendations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

hey people so I made a thread before where I've used henna in my beard but tbh the white hairs in the beard kinda cm out too quick which is too be expected as it temporary but it's a lot of work putting it in

Thing what I like about henna is that it's natural

So now I'm ready to try out a proper hair dye, can anyone recommend any?

Tbh I was stood there at the supermarket just lost looking at all these hair dyes thinking wth, which ones which...

I mean apart from the obvious the colour I can't tell the difference between any of them, so really need your lots help tbh

I want a reddish auburn type of colour, whether it comes out that colour or not God knows lol 😂

Anyways open to recommendations please thanks

p.s sorry wasn't sure where to post this

D

Deleted member 2936

This is what I was looking at in the supermarket thinking wth which one do I pick? Lol

IMG_20210817_153001.jpg
IMG_20210817_153008.jpg
IMG_20210817_153011.jpg

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
God, wouldn't you be dyeing it all the time though?

I used to work for a guy who dyed his beard, and shaved his head. I always thought there was something off about him, and it finally dawned on me that it was his jet black beard along with the natural ageing of his face.

In any case, not meaning to pass judgement, but just to say you shouldn't feel bad about a few grey hairs appearing. It looks good.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Not feeling the salt and pepper beard

Maybe it's an insecurity but I'm being honest 🤷
If I ever tried I am sure I’d end with a salt, pepper and ginger beard. Yeah was a ginger as a kid. That aside I really wouldn’t worry about others thoughts on a bit of salt and pepper, be yourself. Use to work with a fella who dyed his hair everyone was laughing at him behind his back and too his face. If you are going to do if find something that blends in to your natural hair colour and isn’t obvious, his was. Just reminded me of my grandmother, she had perfectly dyed jet black hair, I can’t recall ever seeing a grey hair.

D

Deleted member 2936

God, wouldn't you be dyeing it all the time though?

I used to work for a guy who dyed his beard, and shaved his head. I always thought there was something off about him, and it finally dawned on me that it was his jet black beard along with the natural ageing of his face.

In any case, not meaning to pass judgement, but just to say you shouldn't feel bad about a few grey hairs appearing. It looks good.
Nah defo not going to be going jet black, I hear what you mean though, wrinkles with jet black hair lool 😂

D

Deleted member 2936

Dark brown find it lasts longer than just for men
How easy is it to source locally or do you get it online?

I'm defo going with bigen,
as it seem popular on YouTube especially with this one bearded YouTuber I follow although he usual the oriental black but I was thinking of the dark auburn get that sort of red'dish colour

bigen-hair-dye-56-medium-brown_1024x1024.jpg