Groves VS Eubank JR...

Any fight fans here?

Predictions for tonight's fight between George Groves and Chris Eubank Junior.
For me it's a 50/50 fight but Groves is the better boxer with an awesome jab, body work and power punches .

That said Eubank has a phenomenal engine and is an impressive fighter toe to toe with speed and could be fresher on the night than Groves. He also has a very strong chin and has never been stopped and will come out swinging.

For me Groves but could be very close..

Last edited:

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
Any fight fans here?

Predictions for tonight's fight between George Groves and Chris Eubank Junior.
For me it's a 50/50 fight but Groves is the better boxer with an awesome jab, body work and power punches .

That said Eubank has a phenomenal engine and is an impressive fighter toe to toe with speed and could be fresher on the night than Groves. He also has a very strong chin and has never been stopped and will come out swinging.

For me Groves but could be very close..
I agree with everything you have said aside from the fact that I think (and hope) Eubanks will win on the provision he survives past round 6.

I agree with everything you have said aside from the fact that I think (and hope) Eubanks will win on the provision he survives past round 6.
It's an exciting prospect of a fight..it should be entertaining..well Eubank could survive after six rounds as long as he doesn't walk on to a big shot from Groves..he certainly seems to be the fitter fighter..but Groves on his day is a clever boxer, has more power and can mix it on the inside..and it could be argued that Eubank hasn't really fought any big names. Though Eubank is the bookies favourite..so we'll see..maybe there could be an upset if Groves gasses as then it's Eubank's fight all day..

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
It's an exciting prospect of a fight..it should be entertaining..well Eubank could survive after six rounds as long as he doesn't walk on to a big shot from Groves..he certainly seems to be the fitter fighter..but Groves on his day is a clever boxer, has more power and can mix it on the inside..and it could be argued that Eubank hasn't really fought any big names. Though Eubank is the bookies favourite..so we'll see..maybe there could be an upset if Groves gasses as then it's Eubank's fight all day..
The other negative with Eubank is that despite the fact that they both weighed in at the exact weight I heard this morning that Groves could be as much as a stone heavier come fight time. :eek:
It is his natural weight which could be a huge advantage for Groves.

As you said, we shall see but I am really looking forward to it. :)

The other negative with Eubank is that despite the fact that they both weighed in at the exact weight I heard this morning that Groves could be as much as a stone heavier come fight time. :eek:
It is his natural weight which could be a huge advantage for Groves.

As you said, we shall see but I am really looking forward to it. :)
Yeah I heard that too! That could have interesting connotations..wonder if Eubank Snr will jump in between the two fighters haha .
I really hope it lives up to the expectation as I was really excited about Golovkin and Canelo fight..

Enjoy it ! :)