Graphic Design - Labels

Discussion in 'Arts, Literature & Photography' started by Fox, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Fox

Fox The Soap Artisan

After being asked about my label designs I thought it might be more appropriate to post them here instead of the SOTD thread.

2. Fox

Fox The Soap Artisan

Thank you Ross, very kind of you to say. The Super Smooth labels I designed in early 2014, at the time they stood out against all the other soap makers labels, though not so much now. When I get around to finalising the Super Smooth V2 formula I will rework these labels. I have a great idea for the V2 design, I have learnt so much about print since I designed these.

Design can be viewed here: Super Smooth labels

Mr Bigmem, PLANofMAN and Nishy like this.
  3. flashashton27

flashashton27 Forum GOD!

Fox likes this.
  4. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Guru

I do like your script font you've used in the soap names, almost tattooesque and if my eye is correct I believe it to be Mardian Pro. I like your blending of your layers and the clean silhouette of the your cameo style icon logo.

Always willing to offer any help.
    Can't remember if I shared this but here's my facebook page of my work. Mostly music industry, but always up for something new.
    https://m.facebook.com/bigmikeedesigns/

Fox likes this.
  5. Acer89

Acer89 James

6. Fox

Fox The Soap Artisan

Thank you kindly for the links Ross, I will take a better look at these when I have more time.

You have a good eye for fonts and you are correct it is Mardian Pro. Thank you for your offer, I was thinking of redoing my website a bit later, so design ideas would be good. I want to keep the design clean looking, but include more images.

Wow! That Ludlow packaging is something else. I have seen some stuff recently that I will search for a post up. I think you would like it also.

Thank you for your replies gents, it's greatly appreciated. :)

Mr Bigmem likes this.
  7. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Guru

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice