Gotta love Women

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I wonder if there's a link between you being single and smelling like cat piss? :wink:

Speaking of which, someone's tom cat got into our hall and pissed all over it a couple of years ago and my wife couldn't smell a thing! Her sense of smell is rubbish.
If the cat piss is the only reason for that I’ve got a lot of issues to sort out.
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
I wonder if there's a link between you being single and smelling like cat piss? :wink:

Speaking of which, someone's tom cat got into our hall and pissed all over it a couple of years ago and my wife couldn't smell a thing! Her sense of smell is rubbish.
PIF your wife to @Wayne problem solved! :giggle:
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
LOL... my wife has a nose like a bloodhound, she can smell stuff from miles away.
Damn, mine IS like that. Has a particular nose for perfume, beer, wine, spirits and fag smoke ( although I gave up the latter 15 years ago ).
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
The Autumn Ash is heavy on cinammon. But it does not contain any cinammon!
 
Top