PIF Completed Gillette Tech PIF #1

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I've collected a few Gillette Techs in the last 18 months, but none of them really work for me. Decided to give away the Aluminium Techs that I've got along with some brushes & soap.

On offer in this PIF:
  • 1 Gillette AluTech in bakelite case (small chip on the case) with some NOS Blue blades
  • 1 DS Cosmetic 24mm tuxedo brush
  • 1 tub RazoRock What the Puck Orange Sunrise
IMG_20190830_213025_small.jpgIMG_20190728_161204_small.jpg

Will leave this open until 23:59 next Thursday (the 5th). All I ask is that whoever wins pays P&P, around £3, I'd guess.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Great Tech PIFs, I've got a couple so not in but well done to you :) P.
Everyone says they're super mild, but I've found them to be harsh. Much prefer a SuperSpeed. Am keeping hold of a brass ball end and fat handled in case I have an epiphany in the future, but realistically am never going to use these

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Everyone says they're super mild, but I've found them to be harsh. Much prefer a SuperSpeed. Am keeping hold of a brass ball end and fat handled in case I have an epiphany in the future, but realistically am never going to use these
I've only used my English flat bottom Tech's and find them smooth and efficient with a sharp blade like a Med Prep or a Feather, I've not used the later aluminium ones.
P. :)

Nisse

Old geezer
I really like the Tech, a very effecient shaver: Newbie, go for it!

Last edited: