-Gillette Mach 3 VS Gillette Mach 3 Turbo VS Gillette Sensor Exel -

Gillette Mach 3 VS Gillette Mach 3 Turbo VS Gillette Sensor Exel

• Gillette Mach 3

• Gillette Mach 3 Turbo

• Gillette Sensor Exel

Results are only viewable after voting.

RandySp

Legendary Member
I can't really make a full shave anymore with cartridges... No kidding..

I don't like the face feeling and the fact that I have to use some Godzilla power to cut the hair.

I find however the sensor excel better from the other two, for small corrections mid-week with no lather above the cheeks.

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I can't really make a full shave anymore with cartridges... No kidding..

I don't like the face feeling and the fact that I have to use some Godzilla power to cut the hair.

I find however the sensor excel better from the other two, for small corrections mid-week with no lather above the cheeks.
My first pass is with a Schick injector type L. My weekend shaves are usually something exotic. It's whatever works for you.

D

Deleted member 2308

I want to apologize. i have been banned suddenly from the group "boycott gillette" just because i said that "for me" masculinity is NOT = military and NOT touching women asses down the streets. So well..if for gillette boycotters being a man means being an peanut ...then gillette proglide for the rest of my life.

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I want to apologize. i have been banned suddenly from the group "boycott gillette" just because i said that "for me" masculinity is NOT = military and NOT touching women asses down the streets. So well..if for gillette boycotters being a man means being an peanut ...then gillette proglide for the rest of my life.
Huh, I can't translate millennial.

D

Deleted member 2308

Huh, I can't translate millennial.
i don't know if you refer to my langiage , but remember i'm from italy and my english is not s good as it used to be. very sorry.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
  • What group have you been banned from?
  • What was it you actually said that got you banned?
  • Whats peanuts got to do with shaving?
  • What are you saying should happen for the rest of your life?

MntnMan62

Über Member
The way I see it, this gentleman has decided to boycott Gillette products due to their toxic masculinity advertisement. But it also seems that he's been banned by some group that is boycotting Gillette products. So it seems that he has now decided that he will use a Gillette product for the rest of his life, presumably because he disagrees with the group that is boycotting Gillette products. I don't know all of this for sure but am surmising based upon his posts here and having read his "boycott gillette products" thread which seems to have been deleted.

It also seems that our friend is new to DE shaving. It seems he had one good shave with a DE and then his second shave was a "bloodbath" so he swore off double edge razors in favor of carts "for good". So, he decides to boycott gillette but as soon as someone in the boycott gillette group disagrees with him he now will only buy gillette razors. It seems that conviction and perseverance is not his strong suit.

@lordofiron65 If I have any of this wrong, please advise.

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Come on let’s give the guy a break. He’s been guilty of trolling but he’s apologised and I think we should give him another chance.

What he’s saying is that he’s realised that a group of the guys piling on Gillette are doing so because they’re exactly the sort of people the ad was talking about.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Come on let’s give the guy a break. He’s been guilty of trolling but he’s apologised and I think we should give him another chance.

What he’s saying is that he’s realised that a group of the guys piling on Gillette are doing so because they’re exactly the sort of people the ad was talking about.
You're right. I do have a tendency to be overly critical of people.