First date with my PILS

S

Steve Bowles

Gentlemen,
The first time out with my new PILS and all I can do is wax poetic. The angle was intuitive, the blade feel was non-existent, weight and balance were spot-on, and since there is no exposed gap between blade and plate & head, clean-up was un-necessary. 2-pass WTG gave me a DFS+, which I am more than happy with.

This may become the only razor I use on a daily basis. Please tell @Wayne and @Nishy they should not have sold their PILS on. Are all LibDems so rash and foolish? One can only wonder what their requirements are for a perfect razor. I have certainly found mine.

Rob99

Forum GOD!
Glad to hear you received yours.

I hear an another addict.

I usually shave with a straight razor. And uses a DE only when I don’t have enough time

But since I’ve got the PILS it became one of my favorites.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gentlemen,
The first time out with my new PILS and all I can do is wax poetic. The angle was intuitive, the blade feel was non-existent, weight and balance were spot-on, and since there is no exposed gap between blade and plate & head, clean-up was un-necessary. 2-pass WTG gave me a DFS+, which I am more than happy with.

This may become the only razor I use on a daily basis. Please tell @Wayne and @Nishy they should not have sold their PILS on. Are all LibDems so rash and foolish? One can only wonder what their requirements are for a perfect razor. I have certainly found mine.
I'm glad you like it. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to you is to have someone ask for a recommendation for something. Just because I like or dislike doesn't mean someone else will agree with with your thoughts. In this case it seems I and Nishy got it right. The one thing I will say @Steve Bowles the Pils gets better and better the more you get to know it.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I love mine, it’s a keeper and if I could only have one razor the PILS would be it. :okay:

S

Steve Bowles

I'm glad you like it. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to you is to have someone ask for a recommendation for something. Just because I like or dislike doesn't mean someone else will agree with with your thoughts. In this case it seems I and Nishy got it right. The one thing I will say @Steve Bowles the Pils gets better and better the more you get to know it.
I usually ask your opinion in order to know what not to do. :roflmao:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Middle stump very nice :) Glad the PILS has worked out for you Steve, it definitely gets better and better. I didn't sell mine by the way, need to make that clear. That would be pure madness.....
@Wayne

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Middle stump very nice :) Glad the PILS has worked out for you Steve, it definitely gets better and better. I didn't sell mine by the way, need to make that clear. That would be pure madness.....
@Wayne
And all is well with the world once more. I felt a disturbance in the force when it was rumoured that you'd sold it!

Used mine this evening with my new Speick stick, marvellous shave as always.