Feather Professional PB-20 Blades

p.b

Forum GOD!
I bought a pack of 20 from a UK on-line vendor several weeks ago as they were very cheap, normally I buy them from Japan. These are my favourite Artist Club blades and I've probably been through 3 packs, maybe 4. This latest pack is ROUGH. The first blade I thought I must have damaged it when sliding it out of the cartridge. However, the following 3 blades have all been the same.

I don't want to name the vendor but if anyone else has had the same experience pls PM me and let me know who you got them from. I have another pack on order from Japan so I can compare them and make sure it isn't my imagination.

cheers, Paul.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Hi,
I think I may have purchased some from the same E Bay vendor. I have them in 3 razors, and have completed 15 trouble free shaves with one
fitted in my Claymore V1.

Thistle

If you like the feather pro pb-20 you can get them from the modern man they cost £7-05 per pack and free delivery when you spend over £15

p.b

Forum GOD!
The second pack from Japan has been fine. I still need to go back and do a proper back to back comparison between the Japanese sourced pack and the UK sourced one, but it was from Modern Man so if others have been fine it seems it was a one off

Thistle

What do you think about the feather pro blades p_20 Vs the Schick proline p_30 blades for sharpness and smoothness?

p.b

Forum GOD!
Hi p.b did you try a comparison between the UK and Japan feather pro blades?
I have a conclusion now.

In my experience the Colonial General and Schick Prolines are a match made in heaven. In comparison to that combination the Feathers in a General are rough - but in isolation they are fine.
Day 1 I used a new 'Smooth' Feather Pro in a Alumigoose: excellent.
Day 2 I used a new 'Rough' Feather Pro in the Alumigoose: excellent.
Day 3 the smooth Feather in the General: fine.
Day 4 the rough blade in the General: fine.
Day 5 the smooth in the Cobra: excellent and;
Day 6 the rough Feather in the Cobra: excellent.

In conclusion there is no difference between the two packs of Feathers. It seems that, for me, the Feathers don't work as brilliantly as the Schicks in the General and that is what made me think the first pack were 'rough'

Thistle

Hi there has anyone bought feather pro blades from salon wholesale if so what are they like is it the real deal? They seem cheap in comparison to other sellers