Completed Fatboy to pass around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Hi Rowlers.
What is a sensible insurance value for the Fat Boy?

I’ll send to @carbold on Tuesday then.
Carbold, please can you PM me your address.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
£50 is a reasonable amount I would say, signed for delivery covers up to £50... I have @carbold's address, I'll forward it now...

bikerjohn666

Über Member
Hi, I'm a relative noob (but I do have sufficient priveleges on the other forum!!), any chance I could be added to this list? If not, no worries. If you don't ask, you don't get!!

mbarno

Forum GOD!
Hi all.
Posted to Carbold earlier today.

Thanks again for the opportunity to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shavepm

Veteran
Sorry guys. It's been a hectic couple of weeks for me! I'll drop out of the passing. Wish everyone the best of luck with the razor!

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I have the TSR pass around Fatboy back in my hands (for the third time)
I'll keep the razor until I can compare it with this one.
The guy running the TSR pass around is very understanding and has agreed :p:

carbold

Carlo
Gents,
I have just shaved with both the Rex Ambassador and the Fatboy.
I set both of them to the max gap, and did the rhs with the fatboy and the lhs with the Rex.
WTG I found the Fatboy more efficient, and it definitely slides better on the skin.
ATG the Rex was far superior. I couldn’t really feel the blade with the Fatboy, and even increasing the pressure significantly I couldn’t get as deep a shave as with the Rex. The Rex is mild, but if you apply a bit of pressure it will bite, the Fatboy cannot nick you whatever the pressure, but the shave is not as efficient as the Rex and I had to do multiple passes to achieve a good BBS.
Great to be able to do this comparison, thank you very much for the opportunity and I hope my comments will help people who are thinking of getting the Rex, or the Fatboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.