Facial scrub

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Tried one for the first time today. It was a Hawkins & Brimble Elemi and Ginseng that came with a set Mrs Plane bought me for Xmas.

I was extremely impressed how my face felt after using it and I'm sure it helped my shave. I felt very invigorated afterwards and it made great start to the day.

steve

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I am a huge fan of St.Ives (fresh skin and blemish control) apricot scrub. I have stocked up with their original formulation but the newer one is just as good.

Koiguchi

I do not know if it is a scrub or just face soap, Wickham sent me a bar of face soap with my shaving soap ( darn righteous dude there)
I have had bad skin my all my life. This face soap seems to clean well and leaves the skin tingling but not dried out.

D

Deleted member 1881

I do not know if it is a scrub or just face soap, Wickham sent me a bar of face soap with my shaving soap ( darn righteous dude there)
I have had bad skin my all my life. This face soap seems to clean well and leaves the skin tingling but not dried out.
Face bar soap. Fantastic stuff.

D

Deleted member 476

When I think of facial scrub, I think of something that is abrasive, resembles liquid sandpaper and may or may not be used as a facial mask. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I do use a facial cleanser called Jack Black's Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser. Its apparently a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and toner. Feels pretty gentile and free of all the nasty's like fragrance, colorant or paraben's. Got to keep up my boyish looks to complement my boyish charm. :D

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
When I think of facial scrub, I think of something that is abrasive, resembles liquid sandpaper and may or may not be used as a facial mask. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I do use a facial cleanser called Jack Black's Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser. Its apparently a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and toner. Feels pretty gentile and free of all the nasty's like fragrance, colorant or paraben's. Got to keep up my boyish looks to complement my boyish charm. :D
Yep nothing like sandpaper across the mush to wake you up in the morning :)

D

Deleted member 1881

Check this out:

Fantastic scrub