Facial scrub

Paper Plane

Legendary Member
Tried one for the first time today. It was a Hawkins & Brimble Elemi and Ginseng that came with a set Mrs Plane bought me for Xmas.

I was extremely impressed how my face felt after using it and I'm sure it helped my shave. I felt very invigorated afterwards and it made great start to the day.

steve

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I am a huge fan of St.Ives (fresh skin and blemish control) apricot scrub. I have stocked up with their original formulation but the newer one is just as good.

Koiguchi

I do not know if it is a scrub or just face soap, Wickham sent me a bar of face soap with my shaving soap ( darn righteous dude there)
I have had bad skin my all my life. This face soap seems to clean well and leaves the skin tingling but not dried out.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
I do not know if it is a scrub or just face soap, Wickham sent me a bar of face soap with my shaving soap ( darn righteous dude there)
I have had bad skin my all my life. This face soap seems to clean well and leaves the skin tingling but not dried out.
Face bar soap. Fantastic stuff.

bambrit

Forum GOD!
When I think of facial scrub, I think of something that is abrasive, resembles liquid sandpaper and may or may not be used as a facial mask. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I do use a facial cleanser called Jack Black's Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser. Its apparently a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and toner. Feels pretty gentile and free of all the nasty's like fragrance, colorant or paraben's. Got to keep up my boyish looks to complement my boyish charm. :D

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
When I think of facial scrub, I think of something that is abrasive, resembles liquid sandpaper and may or may not be used as a facial mask. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I do use a facial cleanser called Jack Black's Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser. Its apparently a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and toner. Feels pretty gentile and free of all the nasty's like fragrance, colorant or paraben's. Got to keep up my boyish looks to complement my boyish charm. :D
Yep nothing like sandpaper across the mush to wake you up in the morning :)

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Check this out:

Fantastic scrub