F1 - 2019 season

Fox

Wickham Soap Co.
Starting tomorrow with the Australia GP, anyone else here be following it?

I have to admit it's something I have never followed before but recently been inspired to after watching the Williams documentary/film on BBC.

Would be great for them to get in the top 3 position, though going by what I have read in the F1/sport forums it seems to be unlikely.

p.b

Forum GOD!
I put £10 on Lewis at 6-4, he’s now dropped to 1-2 on. Fingers crossed but he hasn’t got a great record there
You did well.
Whilst I want LH to win I do want to see a battle - and not just for second place.

It was exciting to see Lando Norris getting into the top 10. I'll be watching it this year as the place I'm renting has free Sky F1 :hyper:

@Holyzeus if you want to see F1 live come over :thumbsup:

Holyzeus

TSR reject
You did well.
Whilst I want LH to win I do want to see a battle - and not just for second place.

It was exciting to see Lando Norris getting into the top 10. I'll be watching it this year as the place I'm renting has free Sky F1 :hyper:

@Holyzeus if you want to see F1 live come over :thumbsup:
I’m on nights mate
I’m in a quandary, starts at 5.10? Next shift is in around 5.30, I can watch the start but will miss from around 5.30 till 6 then listen on the radio
I may not watch/listen till I wake up

JePorto

Über Member
I'm super excited to see how mercedes/Lewis Hamilton fights Ferrari

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

Shavebadger

Forum GOD!
I can see another Hamilton win if he didn’t think he was a shoe in for a 6th WDC he would quit and do something else he’s got plenty of iron in the fire, in the fashion / music and entertainment industry. He know merc have the best car and the 6th WDC is practically a done deal, that why he threatened to quit if they hired Daniel Ricardo he know a good driver in the number 2 car would be a problem....2016 nico for example and DR is better than nico.

Lewis has 2019 wrapped up already. He’s got the measure of bottas And vettel

p.b

Forum GOD!
My take, Hamilton will continue to qualify faster than the others for most of the time and faster than Bottas. Bottas can't have a better start than Hamilton that often so he won't get in front. Bottas can't overtake like Hamilton can so Hamilton WILL get the better of Bottas during the season and will win his 6th with a couple of races to go.

The interesting question for me is will Leclerc beat Vettel? I suspect today Leclerc was pushing during laps 40-50 just to see if he could gain on Vettel but then backed off on the last few laps to avoid any mishap on his first GP. I reckon give it 4-5 races into the season and he'll be confident enough in his position in the Ferrari team to push his luck with their #1 driver.