F1 - 2018 season

mbarno

Veteran
I also hope McLaren are a bit higher up. Alonso is a fantastic driver, so it will be great to see him fighting closer to the front.

Also hoping Ferrari can improve on last year, and challenge Mercedes properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

p.b

Forum GOD!
Whilst I'm a Hamilton fan, after 4 championships, my loyalties this year are ABV - anyone but Vettel.

bad pints of the race:
  • Vettel won
  • There's clearly enough pace in that Mercedes to crush to competition so it'll be a boring predictable season again
good points:
  • Alonso was in the mix AND he believes that the car will be improved even more for the next race

Holyzeus

TSR reject
Whilst I'm a Hamilton fan, after 4 championships, my loyalties this year are ABV - anyone but Vettel.

bad pints of the race:
  • Vettel won
  • There's clearly enough pace in that Mercedes to crush to competition so it'll be a boring predictable season again
good points:
  • Alonso was in the mix AND he believes that the car will be improved even more for the next race
Alonso’s exchange with his engineer was classic

bad pints of the race:
  • Vettel won
good points:
Im everyone but Hamilton. The guys just fake

RSSO

Member #11
I'm Mercedes fan bat don't think they will be dominant this year , at least will be interesting to watch.

p.b

Forum GOD!

bad points of the race:
  • Vettel won
good points:
I guess I was wrong on that second point!

p.b

Forum GOD!
Well I think today’s race is further evidence that Vettel isn’t a four time champion as a result of his driving skills but purely down to the car he had at the time.