EEshaving TV ad with a shaving theme

Vacumatic

Testy
I saw that too and thought there's no way I'd let someone do that to me, even if there was a physical cable for the network
In 1997 I was involved as a technician for a surgical operation on a child in Liverpool, the surgeon was hundreds of miles away but had remote control on the instruments, other surgeons were present but the remote surgeon had control. I was involved as a vision mixer with the multiple cameras that fed him information. It was said that this was the first time that this type of work had been carried out.

But I agree with you, I don't think I could cope with being shaved by a machine.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just saw this whilst watching TV. I would give it a try, dare I say it may even be better than my own hand
 
Top