Ear/nose hair trimmer recommendation

jb7

Bloke
I'm interested in sugar waxing.
Where do you get it, can you use it on ears?
As I'm approaching fifty my superfluous hair is out of all reasonable control.[/'QUOTE]

Google or search eBay for 'Camsakizi'. These tubs goes a long way.

jb7

Bloke
30-45 seconds in the microwave (play around as microwaves can vary) then dip cotton buds into the sugar wax and allow a thick blob to form, making sure it isn't too hot. Then apply to the affected area, roll it around a bit so it hits the hairs. Then leave for a couple of mins and pull it out.

Irfan

Forum GOD!
30-45 seconds in the microwave (play around as microwaves can vary) then dip cotton buds into the sugar wax and allow a thick blob to form, making sure it isn't too hot. Then apply to the affected area, roll it around a bit so it hits the hairs. Then leave for a couple of mins and pull it out.
Brilliant, sounds straight forward enough.
My crazy wild ear hair needs taming, I'll definitely give this a go.

Reactions: jb7
I have used the Dovo Klippete, the XL Groommate and the Panasonic ER GN70 K - I prefer the panasonic . Using the klippete and groom mate was painful whereas the panasonice was absolutely pain and is 10X more efficient than the Dovo/Groomate

slapo

It's... alive!
I have used the Dovo Klippete, the XL Groommate and the Panasonic ER GN70 K - I prefer the panasonic . Using the klippete and groom mate was painful whereas the panasonice was absolutely pain and is 10X more efficient than the Dovo/Groomate
You have to go slow with the manual ones - taking care to turn before moving it. At least that's how it works well for me, and the total time is about two minutes for me.