Ear/nose hair trimmer recommendation

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Ha, whatever gives you a kick. Ripping those annoying b*stards clean out of my snout does it for me. Unlike ripping them out with a tweers (which will make your eyes water), there's no pain with the sugar wax... unless you don't check the temp of the wax before shoving it up the nostril.

Jump to 8:12 here -

That guy in the chair had been anaesthetised. I can't believe ripping the hair out doesn't hurt.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I have two original copies of the the Dovo (shown in one of the first posts in this thread), not the best of all tools in my humble opinion but certainly way more effective than all the battery-operated ones out there.

What I actually use though is the pair of tweezers in my Dovo nail cutter set. Couldn't be happier.

P1050404.JPG
P1050405.JPG

Wayne

Forum Sod
It's arrived. Spanish Inquisition springs to mind. This could do some damage, best be careful.

jb7

Bloke
Trimming them is a waste of time... tried all them gadgets. I've said it once and I'll say it again... "sugar wax", nothing beats it for the nostrils, lifts the b*stards straight out and it I repeat "it doesn't hurt" no matter what anyone who hasn't tried it says!

Don't trim the weeds, lift 'em out at the root.

Last edited:

Irfan

Forum GOD!
Sugar wax and Johnsons cottons buds... fantastic and extremely satisfying when you clear out the nostrils

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
I'm interested in sugar waxing.
Where do you get it, can you use it on ears?
As I'm approaching fifty my superfluous hair is out of all reasonable control.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Before using one of those battery operated thingymebobs, I used the 2 fingered method. :D