Desert island set up

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
Wardonia Silver razor (cos my Schick mechanism might break) ,
Treet 'black beauty' carbon blades,
Kent Infinity (it's indestructible, has a lifetime guarantee and I'd want the Plisson waiting at home in case I was rescued),
Vicco creme - in a pitch I could probably cook with it.
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
1912, GEM Stainless & MWF w/Omega 98 piggy

The soap works in all conditions with all waters, probably even sea water, and when the blade has dulled, I can still put pieces of broken glass or sea shells into my razor and carry on ...
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
A Rockwell 6S with plate 4/2, could go with Gillette Platinums, whatever plissoft style synthetic brush and a Tabac. It stinks so it would keep me safe from mosquitoes, it lathers with ease even with seawater and it lasts quite a bit. Hopefully I would be rescued before I finish the soap.


Still, if there was no mirror on the island I would just let the beard grow.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I kind of did this when I moved house, by packing all my stuff away, and rescuing one shaving set.

I kept out:
Barrister & Mann Chypre
Schick Injector
Schick blades.
Razorock synthetic brush.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
The collected works of Shakespeare, the King James Version of the Bible, the Enchiridion of Epictetus, the Breviarium Romanum, a big Mondial boar, Santa Maria Novella cream, Palmolive sticks, a vintage Gillette Superspeed, Antica Barbieria Colla green tobacco balm, and lashings of bacon, bread, tea, and porter.
 

Rusty Blade

Forum GOD!
This week my desert island set up would be Truefitt and Hill 1805, Schick Type-G with a Schick injector blade and my Simpsons Special. And if there was room in the life raft I would bring along some Lucky Tiger AS and some 1805 ASB.
 
Top