Declaration Grooming Milksteak

CobraX

Über Member
And the first review of Declaration Grooming's new soap base called "Milksteak" is out. Ruds reviewed it and gave it a score of 100, that's 2 points more than the previous champion (Barrister and Mann Excelsior) and 4 points more than the Icarus base.

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Bison Tallow, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Lanolin, Bentonite Clay, Yogurt, Buttermilk, Egg Whites, Coconut Milk, Goat's Milk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein, Salix Alba L. (White Willow) Bark Extract, Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Silk Amino Acids

Definitely check the description of the video because it has more info in it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNw77xnCog4

RandySp

Legendary Member
Yes, buy it directly from DG and pay-2, get one-soap shipping.

Final price 50$.

The clay was there even in Icarus base. I was hoping there wasn't now in the Milksteak to see how good is the slickness without it.

Last edited:

CobraX

Über Member
I've still got enough Declaration Points to give me free shipping, so I'll most likely order Darkfall in the Milksteak base.

RandySp

Legendary Member
I've still got enough Declaration Points to give me free shipping, so I'll most likely order Darkfall in the Milksteak base.
For now you have to make another order.

Signature aftershave from Arianna. Maggards stocked it.

I think you don't have any aftershave from them..

CobraX

Über Member
For now you have to make another order.

Signature aftershave from Arianna. Maggards stocked it.

I think you don't have any aftershave from them..
Nah I'll pass on that one. No samples and no aftershave. Don't want to buy too many soaps now since I'm planning on getting more razors in the near future. I wasn't planning on getting this soap either because I have it in the Icarus base, but the new Milksteak base has grabbed my attention.

RandySp

Legendary Member
Nah I'll pass on that one. No samples and no aftershave. Don't want to buy too many soaps now since I'm planning on getting more razors in the near future. I wasn't planning on getting this soap either because I have it in the Icarus base, but the new Milksteak base has grabbed my attention.
Wow now RAD is growing on you.

Will you include the Lupo in your choices? I'm curious about its efficiency.

CobraX

Über Member
Wow now RAD is growing on you.

Will you include the Lupo in your choices? I'm curious about its efficiency.
Nah, not really RAD. Just want to try out a few new things, don't want to collect dozens of razors. You'll see which razor it is in the "what are you waiting on to arrive" thread (hopefully soon since it's out of stock right now).

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Nah, not really RAD. Just want to try out a few new things, don't want to collect dozens of razors. You'll see which razor it is in the "what are you waiting on to arrive" thread (hopefully soon since it's out of stock right now).
Carbon Cx by any chance?

CobraX

Über Member
Can you mention which razor you're buying? No worries if you want to keep it ''on the down low''. :happy:
Nah, keeping it to myself for now. It might eventually even be 2 razors. We'll see how it goes.

That being said, I wonder what the price of the new Milksteak soaps will be. I believe I paid $24 for Darkfall in the Icarus base last year.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Nah, keeping it to myself for now. It might eventually even be 2 razors. We'll see how it goes.

That being said, I wonder what the price of the new Milksteak soaps will be. I believe I paid $24 for Darkfall in the Icarus base last year.
Totally understand.

No idea on pricing. I haven't seen anything mentioned as of yet. If I do hear anything I'll let you know.