CastleShave

Legendary Member
Sotd

Brush: Declaration Unicorn B5
Soap: Noble Otter Thé Noir et Vanille
Bowl: Castle Shave Lather bowl
Razor: W&B 9/8 FBU Custom
AfterShave: Noble Otter Thé Noir et Vanille

What an amazing shave! The Declaration brush really does meet up to its hype. The brush performed phenomenally well. Extra soft tips, incredible density and backbone make this one of the top contenders in the current brush market. It’s a wonderful piece that should have been in my den a long time ago.
Noble Otters recent release of thé Noir et vanille did not disappoint. I find the base to be similar to Barrister and Mann’s Reserve in terms of lather, slickness and post shave feel. An excellent soap all around. The scent on this one is most certainly up my ally.
All around this was a wonderful shave and I managed to achieve a BBS shave despite a few user errors on my part.

View: https://youtu.be/ag6FcFw7rpE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p.b

Forum GOD!
Sotd

Brush: Declaration Unicorn B5
Soap: Noble Otter Thé Noir et Vanille
Bowl: Castle Shave Lather bowl
Razor: W&B 9/8 FBU Custom
AfterShave: Noble Otter Thé Noir et Vanille

What an amazing shave! The Declaration brush really does meet up to its hype. The brush performed phenomenally well. Extra soft tips, incredible density and backbone make this one of the top contenders in the current brush market. It’s a wonderful piece that should have been in my den a long time ago.
Noble Otters recent release of thé Noir et vanille did not disappoint. I find the base to be similar to Barrister and Mann’s Reserve in terms of lather, slickness and post shave feel. An excellent soap all around. The scent on this one is most certainly up my ally.
All around this was a wonderful shave and I managed to achieve a BBS shave despite a few user errors on my part.

View: https://youtu.be/ag6FcFw7rpE

Lovely brush. Shame they are so hard to obtain.

CastleShave

Legendary Member
Lovely brush. Shame they are so hard to obtain.
Very True, it took me quite awhile to get one! But they are worth the hassle. Not necessarily the handle but the knot is wonderful.