de blade + comb + toothbrush or razor comb

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
hey people so i was wondering does anyone use the de blade, a comb and toothbrush to cut their own hair? ghetto and prison style lol!

you can also trim your beard, do the headline and beard line with it too to shape up etc heres a few vids of what i mean exactly








i did get my mrs a razor comb as i cut her hair so i thought it could come in handy,

only cost £1 delivered on ebay uk and to my surprise it came with two de blades already in there too lol
this is a razor comb if youre wondering what i mean



imo i like seeing stuff like this, requires thinking out the box etc, you know not something that sort of crosses your mind tbh
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
remember watching this one years ago, i think its awesome tbh

 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
just ordered some large combs, going to try fading my sons hair next time i cut his hair with the de blade and comb combo lol
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Razor combs have been around for years, they used to sell them for people to do haircuts at home, I'm guessing they may have had a resurgence this year. I do sometimes trim my goatee with my DE, it's good for getting rid of the longer hairs to quickly tidy it up but for proper trimming I have a battery one.
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
Razor combs have been around for years, they used to sell them for people to do haircuts at home, I'm guessing they may have had a resurgence this year. I do sometimes trim my goatee with my DE, it's good for getting rid of the longer hairs to quickly tidy it up but for proper trimming I have a battery one.
yea due to all the covid lockdowns, lots of peeps have been cutting their own hair at home

you use the de blade with the comb on the goatee?
 
Top