Darrons SS

Wayne

Forum Sod
1B48804C-6FF0-4432-859A-A0C32DA8A961.jpeg
Hi Guys
I have recieved a lovely message from Darron ( Fox ) today saying how much he is looking forward to opening his SS pressie tomorrow. He sent a nice card
Thank you to all that put in from this wonderful forum to help make Darron and his Son Bradley's Christmas a little more special. Family is Family Guys.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gents .
I was sent a soap ( Bath ) and a bottle of Gothic Revival aftershave from Darrron as a thank you for his present. It isn't mine, it belongs to us all so I will put this up as a limited PIF among all the contributors to his gift and will send it to whoever wins the draw.
Please place your name below and I will draw a name out to receive the stuff.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Gents .
I was sent a soap ( Bath ) and a bottle of Gothic Revival aftershave from Darrron as a thank you for his present. It isn't mine, it belongs to us all so I will put this up as a limited PIF among all the contributors to his gift and will send it to whoever wins the draw.
Please place your name below and I will draw a name out to receive the stuff.
No you keep it, you did the leg work.

D

Deleted member 1881

But Wayne forgot to mention about the 12 soaps Darron sent him too..

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gents. My missus has chosen a number at random and she chose number 20 and that is @Blackmass . Rob you lucky bar steward let me know your addy and after Crimbo I'll forward you the Gothic Aftershave and Bathsoap that Darron sent me in thanks.
Merry Christmas pal and thank you for helping make someone's Christmas a little more special.
Cheers pal.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Gents. My missus has chosen a number at random and she chose number 20 and that is @Blackmass . Rob you lucky bar steward let me know your addy and after Crimbo I'll forward you the Gothic Aftershave and Bathsoap that Darron sent me in thanks.
Merry Christmas pal and thank you for helping make someone's Christmas a little more special.
Cheers pal.
Well that's a nice surprise. Thanks @Wayne you're a gent! PM on it's way.