Daily shaver

2LabDad

Forum GOD!
FWIW, I just used the A&E Barbireie Sophitcato (I spelled it wrong I know) and damn was i impressed with this stuff. Super slick, smells amazing and really lathers fast and well. I shave every other evening and this is definitely in the rotation. However, I got about 10 other soaps that came in on Saturday to try as well...... But the A&E barbierie Sophistacato would definitely be a great every day soap....
 

Macbeth

Active Member
I'm an evening shaver also. Wife is happy toons will change pillow case and snuggle when I'm freshly shaved and using a great fragrance.
Now I look forward to the leisurely prep and enjoy all the aspects of shaving.
 

Keto

Forum GOD!
Usually a night shaver here, because of work. Every other day until weekend than it's every day. If I don't feel like it forgot it.
 

G_man

Forum GOD!
I used to shave 6 times a week, Sunday was off. But lately I don't even skip a day.
Lately I've become a die hard palm latherer and really learned to saturate the soaps with water.
I am going through all my soaps again with great pleasure, as the lathers are really consistent for me now and a lot better.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Lately I’ve been shaving almost every day, and if your technique is locked in and you’re using good products I think it’s totally doable. I suffer from sensitive skin and ingrowns too but have found I’m doing quite fine anyway.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I used to shave 6 times a week, Sunday was off. But lately I don't even skip a day.
Lately I've become a die hard palm latherer and really learned to saturate the soaps with water.
I am going through all my soaps again with great pleasure, as the lathers are really consistent for me now and a lot better.
Haven't palm lathered since using the wonderful Vergulde hand. Think I'll get back into palm lathering this week.
 
Top