Crown & Crane - Cognac and Cubans is a great soap!!

bmw45MO

Forum GOD!
I had my first chance to try one of the offerings I had ordered a few weeks back from Crown & Crane. I had placed an order for Tobacco Leaf & Amber and also Cognac & Cubans.

I am a huge fan of tobacco scents and I must say, these are both awesome and unique in their own ways. I gave the Cognac & Cubans a try this morning and wow, what a shave!!! This soaop, IMHO, is as good as anything else I have tried through the entire spectrum, slickness to post shave. I love the scent of this soap to, it is not sophisticated and has the right punch of tobacco to make it a top scent for me.

If you guys haven't tried anything from Crown & Crane, I would highly recommend you check their site out to find an offering that you like, and I doubt that you will be disappointed. I can't wait to try some of their other offerings in the near future.

Also, they are offered in 5 oz. containers for $14.95, a great deal.

Martini

Forum GOD!
Any idea how this Crown & Crane compares to Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars (scent wise and performance)?

bmw45MO

Forum GOD!
Any idea how this Crown & Crane compares to Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars (scent wise and performance)?
I am uncertain of the comparison's it may have with the Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars offering, but I have seen that one mentioned a lot also on the forums, and that may be one that I have to try.
Crown and Crane's version is not heavy on the darker tobacco scent, but I love the scent and performance was outstanding. I also ordered and have received their Tobacco and Amber Leaf offering, which is a little sweeter, but is on my schedule to try in the morning with my shave, so I am looking forward to that.