Contacting companies does work !

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Bit of a story here.

Someone at work recommended a site called Latest In Beauty. They put together boxes of cosmetic for women, they use full sized and samplers. He buys one now and agin for his wife as a treat. I decided I would do the same for my wife. First one came and she loved it, so much, I have bought a few for her. It’s nice as it gets her trying new things, and a box of goodies is always nice.

A month or so ago I had an exchange of emails basically asking for them to consider a male version. This morning in my emails, they have actually done one !!

Of course I am not affiliated, I haven’t been given one for free or anything, I’ve just ordered mine.

If you are interested PM me, by quoting my email address you can get 20% off. Read that wrong !

I can email you a link so PM me your email address, I’ll send you link and it’s then 20% off.

Last edited:

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Bit of a story here.

Someone at work recommended a site called Latest In Beauty. They put together boxes of cosmetic for women, they use full sized and samplers. He buys one now and agin for his wife as a treat. I decided I would do the same for my wife. First one came and she loved it, so much, I have bought a few for her. It’s nice as it gets her trying new things, and a box of goodies is always nice.

A month or so ago I had an exchange of emails basically asking for them to consider a male version. This morning in my emails, they have actually done one !!

Of course I am not affiliated, I haven’t been given one for free or anything, I’ve just ordered mine.

If you are interested PM me, by quoting my email address you can get 20% off. Read that wrong !

I can email you a link so PM me your email address, I’ll send you link and it’s then 20% off.
Be sure to let us know how you get on with the Below the Belt spray...
On a serious note, it's always nice to see a company respond to customer feedback in such a positive manner.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I can't find a mens section on latest in beauty products list
The box seems to drift off and on on that site. Also can be a difficult one to find. There are others

£28 but well worth it the Miller Harris EDT is fantasti.

There is also

Nice selection including Aramis and Marvis toothpaste.