Connections... Do you play?

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
There is a dominoes game called 5s and 3s and a variation where you play to avoid scoring. Some bright spark will invent a variation on Connections where you attempt to have (I was about to type 4 but thats impossible) 3 wrong answers on every line. Could be difficult.
 

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
There is a dominoes game called 5s and 3s and a variation where you play to avoid scoring. Some bright spark will invent a variation on Connections where you attempt to have (I was about to type 4 but thats impossible) 3 wrong answers on every line. Could be difficult.
There always seems to be three recognized definitions and one obscure. It also helps if you are into trivia, which I am not, like musical bands from the ‘90’s. Instead of middle today, it would have been humorous if it had been bird .
 

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
There always seems to be three recognized definitions and one obscure. It also helps if you are into trivia, which I am not, like musical bands from the ‘90’s. Instead of middle today, it would have been humorous if it had been bird .
If I ever make it to a run of 100 I will give it a rest, it is difficult enough without me trying to find the purple line first of all.
 
Top