Cien Men Moisturisers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

I found these two in my local Lidl and I give them a spin.

For the price 3€ each, the ingredients list is excellent!

Of course many will disagree because it's from Lidl but I think they are better than the Nivea Products.

Excellent face fee, no itchy or burning sensation, matt finish, great hydration.

The one with the caffeine inside, the Q10 gives a firmer face, ideal for mornings where you are full of black circles under the eyes.

The sensitive one is also good with great mild scent and perfect for use when you feel your face dry and dull.

Attachments

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I personally don't believe all the BS about expensive moisturisers, with all the made up ingredients.
I've tried Clinique, Lab Series etc... but Bulldog feels exactly to the same to me. And I am not dropping £30 on another moisturiser to try again.
I would give these Lidl items a go though!

p.b

Forum GOD!
I personally don't believe all the BS about expensive moisturisers, with all the made up ingredients.
I've tried Clinique, Lab Series etc... but Bulldog feels exactly to the same to me. And I am not dropping £30 on another moisturiser to try again.
Yeah - Nivea was good enough for Marie Helvin and she’s always looked stunning.

D

Deleted member 1881

Me too man! Nothing worked for me neither so I have these and a Cerave Moist Cream for dry skin.

D

Deleted member 1881

Update after finishing both of them.

Scent wise, nothing interesting, but boy performance is fantastic for the price.

Definitely will buy some more.
The black one seems better than the other, but both are excellent!

Vacumatic

Testy
Lidl UK sells a 50ml pot of Q10 cream for about £1.60 and a 500ml of Cocoa Butter for £1, these two blend together very well and help to nourish your skin, these are really worth buying.

Pudzee

Veteran
I buy the Cien men sensitive AS Balm...... Very similar to the Nivea sensitive Balm that I also use (but only buy it when Wilko selling it half price) 😂 I also buy the Lidl Gebellini EDT especially to wear to work.....their Deep EDT is a dupe of Chanel de Bleu and its fantastic.