Dear All,
I'm a Chisel & Hound and Paladin fan - and whenever I can get a heads up on a "drop" I really appreciate it. As such, I'm passing it on. I received an email from Chisel & Hound that stated the following: "I know that my normal drop time can make getting a brush tough for customers in other countries, so this week the drop will be Tuesday at noon Central Time (GMT-6)." Here is a link to the brushes being offered today:
https://chiselandhound.com/blogs/ne...127&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email
Happy Shopping! And if anyone knows when the next Paladin drop is going to occur, I'd appreciate the "heads up" - I really like the Micarta Series they are doing these days.
Sincerely,
2LabDad
I'm a Chisel & Hound and Paladin fan - and whenever I can get a heads up on a "drop" I really appreciate it. As such, I'm passing it on. I received an email from Chisel & Hound that stated the following: "I know that my normal drop time can make getting a brush tough for customers in other countries, so this week the drop will be Tuesday at noon Central Time (GMT-6)." Here is a link to the brushes being offered today:
https://chiselandhound.com/blogs/ne...127&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email
Happy Shopping! And if anyone knows when the next Paladin drop is going to occur, I'd appreciate the "heads up" - I really like the Micarta Series they are doing these days.
Sincerely,
2LabDad