Chatillon Lux

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Sid James, May 16, 2017.

1. Sid James

Sid James ...

Can't find any UK stockists, nobody will ship to the UK.

Throw a dog a bone please.

2. pj3r

pj3r Forum GOD!

I just ask them that on IG. You read my mind! :D

3. I'm very surprised that this artisan is not discussed. IMHO, this is the best aftershave out there, for both fragrance and skin feel.

Blackmass likes this.
  4. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

Someone on FB was using some, said they got it shipped to the UK from a "Canadian vendor" which I guess means ItalianBarber?

Edit: They appear to be entirely sold out :confused:

5. Maggard Razors for toners, Topofthechain for alcohol aftershaves.

Dr Watson likes this.
  6. Str8Mug

Str8Mug Forum GOD!

Gents, all I have to say here is if you can get your hands on some of this stuff, by all means do so. Just a superb and magnificently crafted aftershave from Chatillon Lux. It’s my first experience with this artisan maker, but it has impressed me to no end. This particular one, Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli A/S splash is just outstanding. Paired with the soap is an olfactory assault on your senses. Excellent skin conditioning properties and a scent longevity that is not for the weak of heart. Just a superb scent that is meant for the warmer summer days with excellent staying power. If you don’t like strong scented aftershaves, stop reading this now as this ain’t for you. But, if you like a nice floral and citrusy blend with a semi earthy and almost light pine vibe to it that gives it a nice masculine finish look no further. It’s just superb, plain and simple.....

280C8F4D-C39D-4154-868B-A9FAD2F9D6E2.jpeg

7. HMan

HMan Veteran

I’m visiting The States soon had to order a bottle of Lux, this was the one that most appealed to me, pick up Wholly Caw Rose Chypre to go along with it. Great to hear a positive review.

I like to have some longer lasting AS in the den as well as the shorter lived ones, so I’m happy to know this doesn’t die right away as most citrus rose scents do..

8. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

I’ve just been speaking with Anthony from Shave Lounge about stocking their stuff. He said it’s usually a nightmare getting stuff from the US but said he’ll looking in it.

9. Rubiks

Rubiks Regular Member

I've got mine from maggards, only tried the salve though it's been stunning during the winteron a damp face. Scents can vary, they're very well done so even if I'm not in love with them I can appreciate it, tried fourth and pine, champs lavande, yrp, delor dear teget and tsm fougure so far. I read he's slimming down the salve line to 2 scents and tweaking the ingredients which I think is a fab idea

10. Rubiks

Rubiks Regular Member

As an aside, I'm tempted by the toners and aftershave, anyone who's used them; how do they compare to other similar products?

11. HMan

HMan Veteran

Received the YRP aftershave, absolutely lovely stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice