This really is the best option, especially when ordering from the US more often: some forwarders offer consolidationservices (and removal of receipts) so you'll pay one time postage for multiple purchases. It also opens up the conus only market.Best using a parcel forwarding service. Wouldn't be without it.
Maybe worth adding which services you guys so, so others can look into...This really is the best option, especially when ordering from the US more often: some forwarders offer consolidationservices (and removal of receipts) so you'll pay one time postage for multiple purchases. It also opens up the conus only market.
Shipito.Maybe worth adding which services you guys so, so others can look into...
He didn’t for me, I got hit both timesBrian does lower the value to less than half, though, Wayne.
Best using a parcel forwarding service. Wouldn't be without it.
#metooShipito.
Even at reduced value, I still paid something having it shipped direct. Glad I found an alternative.He didn’t for me, I got hit both times