Charcoal goods razor

lloydrm

Forum GOD!
Thanks!

I just saw this on their webpage.
  • Stainless steel products will be temporarily discontinued once sold out to focus on Copper/Brass production. Stainless will return at a later date.
  • (Postponed due to length of waiting list) A new Stainless DE (double edge) complete razor will be available mid-summer
I am in position 134 and was at 184 10 weeks ago ... Maybe when my name is called it will be "mid-summer" and I'll be able to pick the new SS razor. Or maybe it will be "a later date" and then will pick current model in SS. We'll see.
I am in position 14!! What to do what to do?

beisler

I have a lvl 2 in antique brass and a lvl3 in bright copper--- The bright copper is beautiful but Brian will only do SB in copper due because he said if it drops the combs could break. I also have ahandle in bright brass. You can't go wrong with any choice but for me, the bright copper is stunning. I keep it polished as I don't like patina. GL with your decision

Wayne

Forum Sod
I have a lvl 2 in antique brass and a lvl3 in bright copper--- The bright copper is beautiful but Brian will only do SB in copper due because he said if it drops the combs could break. I also have ahandle in bright brass. You can't go wrong with any choice but for me, the bright copper is stunning. I keep it polished as I don't like patina. GL with your decision
Gotta agree with that.

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
Currently inquiring with Brian about this sad event. [emoji24]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk