Charcoal goods razor

Holyzeus

TSR reject
If they made them smooth and in stainless I’d be interested.
Keep an close eye on Brian’s updates
Current waiting list will take 3-4 mths to clear and he’s changing the ordering system
Also the first lot after the list will be complete razors only with Torpedo handle

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
Why do the heads on these appear to be ribbed?
That is by design. I personally like it, I think it's unique.

Strictly functionally, I am thinking it can help during the shave, as it reduces the possibility of the cap sticking to the face, possibly saving from a cut. I do understand this won't play a big role to many people, as we are all very much used to polished caps. However I can't deny it's innovative. Timeless did it with their scalloped cap, so did several other companies, although their reasons were different, in that they advertised better flow of lather under the cap, or something to that extent. If I think on a smaller scale, this does the same.

I am currently feeling a lot of love for this one, maybe I am being biased (yet again) in my posting. It's just that, I'm looking at my Wolfmans and thinking bad thoughts... Unthinkable thoughts.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Wilga

Veteran
That is by design. I personally like it, I think it's unique.

Strictly functionally, I am thinking it can help during the shave, as it reduces the possibility of the cap sticking to the face, possibly saving from a cut. I do understand this won't play a big role to many people, as we are all very much used to polished caps. However I can't deny it's innovative. Timeless did it with their scalloped cap, so did several other companies, although their reasons were different, in that they advertised better flow of lather under the cap, or something to that extent. If I think on a smaller scale, this does the same.

I am currently feeling a lot of love for this one, maybe I am being biased (yet again) in my posting. It's just that, I'm looking at my Wolfmans and thinking bad thoughts... Unthinkable thoughts.

Yes, those Wolfman, get rid of them. Those polished caps could stick to your face and cause all sorts of nasty cuts and abrasions. Get rid of them before you do yourself an injury. Australia would be a great destination dispose of such highly polished metal.

Matador

Über Member
Yes, those Wolfman, get rid of them. Those polished caps could stick to your face and cause all sorts of nasty cuts and abrasions. Get rid of them before you do yourself an injury. Australia would be a great destination dispose of such highly polished metal.
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
I'll chuck them out of the window as I fly over Sydney. Hit you up with the coordinates later! [emoji23]

Farabeuf

Über Member
I covet a copper Charcoal Goods badly. Unfortunately the closed waiting lists make it a pipe dream for me.

Holyzeus

TSR reject
I covet a copper Charcoal Goods badly. Unfortunately the closed waiting lists make it a pipe dream for me.

The list will be completed in about 3/4 mths then he’s going over to a different system. Releasing batches maybe

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Well, time to put one on the future acquisitions list. I’ve already decided on a Timeless as I sampled the .95 SS in a pass around about 2 weeks ago. And now, this beaut has me wrapped up around it’s gorgeous handle. Just an excellent performer from start to finish. It feels good on the skin with the L2 and just a tad bit more blade feel with the L3 but, never intimidating or harsh. The L2 would be my daily if I had to just live with one but, the L3 can also be a daily just a softer touch would be required for my skin. On a couple of days growth, the L3 is a samurai of the highest order. Efficient with laser like cutting prowess. I will miss this set up once I get it packed up again and ship it back to it’s owner. Awesome razor......

A29C45B3-6A4A-415D-B051-173C239E93B2.jpeg