Castle Forbes scents

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Does anyone have any experience of any of these scents. Have read a lot of reviews but wanted some real world opinions. Thanks

rum

Forum GOD!
yes. Which ones are you referring to in particular?
Have owned and used 1445, Neroli and Veriver in the past.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I have Lime and Lavender. Nice scents but a bit of a artificialness to the scents. My biggest disappointment is not the scent but the performance. The level of slickness isn't really there in spite of what many say. And that stuff is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. At those prices I expect it to be stupendous. It isn't. Just my two cents.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Have now tested the 1445 parfum. Scent on me is great and so is the longevity. Looks like I’ll need to order the cream and balm then. Grooming Clinic have a sale on reducing the price somewhat 😀😀

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Lavender and 1447 are sublime. Lime is artificial and Cedar is odd (in my opinion...)
I recall trying the cedar event after b training how great it was. It was very quickly passed on.. Stinks...

Reactions: p.b

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
1445 and Lavender are lovely. Lime is similar to starburst with a little extra zing, not tried the rest. All above are in relation to CF creams.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Which is the more citrusy of the CF scents, Kieg or Gentlemens Cologne. Keen to see people’s opinions. Thanks

D

Deleted member 1881

I have Lime and Lavender. Nice scents but a bit of a artificialness to the scents. My biggest disappointment is not the scent but the performance. The level of slickness isn't really there in spite of what many say. And that stuff is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. At those prices I expect it to be stupendous. It isn't. Just my two cents.
And which cream is better than CF, do you know?? 😂

D

Deleted member 1881

I know the question was not for me but I am another who does not really get the hype on CF shave creams especially for the price. Personally I'd just as soon use Palmolive or Maca Root shave creams. When my lavender CF is gone I do not plan to buy another.

Bob
Yes Bob, that's what I'm talking about.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I know the question was not for me but I am another who does not really get the hype on CF shave creams especially for the price. Personally I'd just as soon use Palmolive or Maca Root shave creams. When my lavender CF is gone I do not plan to buy another.

Bob
I wasn't overly impressed either...