can anyone recommend a long lasting rose scented edt or parfum

Discussion in 'Fragrance, Cologne and Scents' started by jimthecamera, Jun 3, 2018.

1. looking for recommendations for a rose scented edt aftershave or parfum-as have some ldp rose scented soaps to use up-and the myrsol plastic edt although nice- for around five minutes soon dissapoints -as no residual smell when it is first applied-thanks and any assistance greatly appreciated-regards-jim

2. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Quick question is it a EDT or an Aftershave you're after?

3. any eau de toilette or aftershave or parfum even-just something that lasts a bit longer than mysrsol plastics five minute wonder-thanks-jim

4. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

So you're not so much looking at splashing it on the skin for post shave healing, but more for longevity of scent.

Some that come to my mind are
    Mancera - Roses Vanille
    Momtale - Cafe Intense
    Aramis - Calligraphy Rose
    Dior - Oud Oud Ispahan
    Jo Malone - velvet rose and oud
    Tom Ford - Rose Cafe
    Penhaligon’s - Hammam Bouquet
    Penhaligon’s - Halfeti

Benz3ne and halvor like this.
  5. many thanks will seek some of these out may be try out mancera and aramis for starters your info much appreciated-regards-jim

6. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

You're welcome Jim. Be warned some of these are oudy and others on the sweet side. So it really is a try before you buy IMO. If you have somewhere that stocks Mancera and Montale i'd ask the assistants to smell their rose based scents. You'll not be disappointed

7. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

I can highly recommend Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet, though be warned it is very rich and dandy... Better suited to autumn/winter in my opinion.

halvor and Mr Bigmem like this.
  8. Rose 31 by Le Labo.

9. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Not one i've tried, what sort of rose is it?

10. Burgundy

Burgundy Forum GOD!

Portrait of A Lady by Frédéric Malle.

Britva, halvor and Randomangle like this.
  11. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Tom Ford Rose Cafe

12. A lot of cumin so it has a nice armpit vibe. :okay:

13. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Lol nice.....not sure i'm wanting to smell of musky homeless person armpit lol

14. I won’t suggest Muscs Koublaï Khan then ... it has a lovely rose note which all the filth revolves around. :wub:

15. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Keep the barn yard and animalistic civet. I made the mistake of trying Diors Leather Oud and was smacked so hard by the Filth my nose nearly jumped of my face and ran into hiding.

Benz3ne, Britva and Randomangle like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice