Buy and sell area gone or hidden?

Eighteen12

Forum GOD!
Hello,

I've been away from the Internet for a while and came back here to see there is a new-look forum and I can't seem to be able to see the buy & sell area now. Has it been stopped or is it for certain members only? Sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious or it has been discussed and explained already!

Last edited:

Eighteen12

Forum GOD!
Just to add,

Under a section called 'Shopping', I can see two subsections called 'Group Buys' and 'Sponsored Vendor Area'.

FSword

Forum GOD!
As far as I remember you need to have at least 100 posts to see this sub-forum (and a minimum days presence in the forum, which you do).

Eighteen12

Forum GOD!
Thank you for the reply.

I was about to post that I've just read the same thing in the 'Site News' section.

"Access to Classifieds requires a minimum number of posts [100] and is enabled 60 days after you register on the site. The BST section is hidden until the criteria are met."

...... I've been a site member for long enough to qualify but I'm coming up short on the 100 posts count.

trueblu8

Legendary Member
Darn it! We need 100 posts?! Argh. I've been a member for over a year but haven't posted much as I've been mostly active in the wet shaving groups on Reddit and Facebook. Now I wish I had posted more. This is going to take forever. 😥