Burning sensation at the gym?

pimple8

Forum GOD!
@pimple8 I wonder - does your neck get redder or is there anything visible going on with the skin on the affected area?
I'd try shaving not quite as close on the neck, just to see if it'd help.

For what's it worth, I find it best to shave after a workout, because then I just rinse the sweat off and get to business. My hair is at its softest then, as far as I can tell, and the shaves are awesome.
I don't know as I don't have a mirror in the gym. I will try to pay more attention next time.
 
Wow. Thanks for the info. Haven't seen that one ever.
Do you know where to get it in Europe?
Sorry, my friend I bought mine from Shave Lounge a long time ago. They have since closed down.:(
I know shipping from Italian Barber is a bit expensive to Europe too.

I send you a link by PM from Ebay
 
Top