Brush Stand(s)

DeeCee

Dan
Good afternoon chaps, after a bit of help with this. I'm after 1 or 2 brush stands. Doesn't have to have the bit to hold the razor, but it wouldn't be a deterrent if it did, so open to any suggestions. Ideally after a tallish one so the brush sits nicely in it without hitting the shelf below. I also noticed that there are different sizes, in terms of opening for the brush, and have had trouble in the past with it being too small to accommodate the brush.
Cheers in advance, any help greatly appreciated.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Small tip from me. I had a metal one that wasn‘t wide enough for the brush. Bent it open a bit and was very pleased with the result. For once a solution that didn‘t require another order and customs clearance.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I use this cheap yet nice looking stand for my razor and brush of the day. This is all that I have in the bathroom other than some alum, a couple soaps/creams and a few tucks of blades. The rest is in the guest bedroom.

IMG_0846.jpeg
 

Blackie

Forum GOD!
I made a shelf and it holds the brushes too.

https%3A//i.imgur.com/sFo10dg.jpg[/img]']https%3A//i.imgur.com/sFo10dg.jpg[/img]']https%3A//i.imgur.com/wn5YN2V.jpg[/img]']

Not showing the SS Karve as this is an old photo.
My Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Pony knot, and Yaqi Evil Zebra not showing either.
Can you replace your shelf with something like this?
If you follow this link you will find what I did in better detail, and what a fellow member did with the idea. (Yes, I'm on another forum too).
https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/razor-stand-and-shelf-ideas.4428/
Hope this gives you some ideas.
 
Last edited:
Top